ONGOING R&D PROGRAMES
- To deliver effective services to R&D activities of the institute and to meet the Societal needs in the area of water-soil quality sector.
- Development of electrochemical myoglobin biosensor based on Screen Printed Electrodes (SPEs) functionalized with organic-inorganic nanocomposites materials
- Synthesis of metal oxide and metal nanoparticles.
- Incorporation of metal oxide nanoparticles in monomers.
- Preparation and characterization of Organic-Inorganic nano-composites film on screen-printed electrode and optimization of antibodies immobilization.
- Optimizations of electrochemical parameters on different substrates and characterization by AFM, SEM AND TEM.
- Network Project: Molecules to Materials to Devices (M2D)
- Development of efficient polymerization method for the preparation of polymer microspheres of polyesters and their copolymers with easy manipulation and control over their properties for tissue engineering. Design and development of polyester based porous microspheres for tissue engineering.
- Human resource development leading to Ph.D. / M.Phil. / M.Sc. / B.Sc. dissertation / training etc.