|Name||:||Dr. Amit Kumar Srivastava|
|Qualification||:||PhD (2008-2013) CSIR-Indian Institute of Toxicology Research Lucknow, UP, India, Supervisor; Dr. Yogeshwer Shukla
Postdoc Fellow (July 2013-Sep 2017) The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, USA, Supervisor: Dr. Qi-En Wang
|Contact Details||:||+91-(0)376-2372951 +91-7651879029|
|Email id||:||firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
- Cancer biology, targeting DNA repair pathways for cancer therapy, Exploring drug resistance mechanisms in cancer stem cells, Nanoparticles mediated drug-delivery, miRNAs and their role in Cancer, Genotoxicity and comparative proteomic analysis.
- PS: This is a new laboratory and ambitious researchers (preferably with their own Fellowship/ Funding) are welcome to join my group for pursuing PhD/Postdoc.
- Ramalingaswami re-entry fellowship 2016-17 research grant (35 Lakhs; 5 years); D.O.No. BT/HRD/35/02/2006.
List of Publications (Most Recent Ten)
Total No. of Publications: Peer-reviewed SCI Journals- 22; Review- 2; Book Chapter- 2; International/National Conferences (Oral, Papers presented and Abstracts) -12; Total Citation: 484; Total IF: 108.68
- Srivastava AK*, Rizvi A*, Cui T, Han C, Banerjee A, Naseem I, Zheng Y, Wani A and Wang Qi-en. Depleting ovarian cancer stem cells with calcitriol. Oncotarget. 2017 in press. IF-5.16 in press. (*equal contribution)
- Srivastava AK*, Mishra S* and Shukla Y. Protective effects of lupeol against mancozeb-induced genotoxicity in cultured human lymphocytes via inhibition of NF-κB mediated oxidative stress Phytomedicine 23(7):714-24 2016 doi: 10.1016/j.phymed.2016.03.010 (*equal contribution). IF-3.12
- Srivastava AK, Han C, Zhao R, Cui T, Dai Y, Mao C, Zhao W, Yu J and Wang Qi-En. Enhanced expression of DNA polymerase eta contributes to cisplatin resistance of ovarian cancer stem cells in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences U.S.A. 7;112(14):4411-6, 2015. doi: 10.1073/pnas.1421365112., IF-9.67
- Han C, Srivastava AK, Cui T, Wang QE, Wani AA. Differential DNA lesion formation and repair in heterochromatin and euchromatin. Carcinogenesis. 37(2):129-138 2015 doi: 10.1093/carcin/bgv247, IF-5.334
- Mishra S, Srivastava AK, Suman S and Shukla Y. MicroRNAs expression profiling for prospective surrogate molecular signatures for early detection of breast cancer in Cancer letter. 1; 369(1):67-75, 2015, doi: 10.1016/j.canlet.2015.07.045. IF- 5.99
- Zhao R, Han C, , Zhang X, He J, Srivastava AK and Wani A and Wang Qi-en,. DDB2 modulates TGF-β signal transduction in human ovarian cancer cells by downregulating NEDD4L. Nucleic Acid Research. 18; 43(16):7838-49, 2015 doi: 10.1093/nar/gkv667. IF-10.16
- Cui T, Srivastava AK, Han C, Yang L, Zhao R, Zou N, Qu M, Duan W, Zhang X and Wang Qi-en. XPC inhibits NSCLC cell proliferation and migration by enhancing E-Cadherin expression. Oncotarget. 30;6(12):10060-72, 2015. doi: 10.18632/oncotarget.3542 IF-5.16
- Jiang Q, Pentz K, Zhu Q, Wang Qi-en, He J, Srivastava AK and Wani A. USP7 modulates UV-induced PCNA monoubiquitination by regulating DNA polymerase eta stability. Oncogene. 3;34(36):4791-6, 2014, doi: 10.1038/onc.2014.394, IF-8.45
- Bhatnagar P, Patnaik S, Srivastava AK, Mudiam KRM, Shukla Y, Panda AK, Pant AB, Kumar P, and Gupta KC. Anti-Cancer Activity of Bromelain Nanoparticles by Oral Administration. Journal of Biomedical Nanotechnology 10(12):3558-75, 2014 doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1166/jbn.2014.1997, IF-4.52
- Srivastava AK, Singh M, Bhatnagar P, Mishra S, Kumar P, Shukla Y, Gupta KC, Synthesis of PLGA nanoparticles of tea polyphenols and their strong in vivo protective effect against chemically induced DNA damage. International Journal of Nanomedicine 8:1451-62. doi: 10.2147/IJN.S26364, IF: 4.38
Awards and Fellowships
- DBT-Ramalingaswami re-entry fellowship 2016-17
- Best Postdoc Poster award by The Ohio State University, USA 2016
- Pelotonia Postdoctoral Fellowship 2014 by The Ohio State University, USA
- Young Scientist Award in XXXII Annual Meeting of Society of Toxicology (STOX), 2012, India.
- Seth Roop Lal Aggrawal Gold medal by Society of Toxicology (STOX), 2012, India.
- Best paper award by Environmental Mutagen Society of India (EMSI), 2010.
- Joint CSIR-UGC Junior Research Fellowship: CSIR New Delhi, India (2007)
- Qualified Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE), 2006