|Name||:||Dr Ashutosh Namdeo|
|Designation||:||Scientist, Chemical Engineering Group|
|Qualification||:||PhD: Chemical Engineering (Indian Institute of Technology Bombay)
M.Tech: Chemical Engineering (Indian Institute of Technology BHU, Varanasi)
|Contact Details||:||Chemical Engineering Division, Calorimetric Study Centre, CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat, Extn No. 2467|
|Email id||:||ashutosh[at]neist[dot]res[dot]in, ashutoshnamdeo83[at]gmail[dot]com|
- Heterogeneous catalytic reaction/Reaction Engineering, Green Technologies and Environment sustainable processes, Alternative green sources for energy and chemicals
- "Reaction engineering and catalytic studies on Bio-oil up-gradation" Funded by DST, Govt. of India -Principal Investigator (PI)(~40.35 Lakh;, ongoing since August 2017)
- Engineering intervention for value addition to natural resources of natural resources of NER through process intensification, design, simulation, new methodologies for construction materials -OLP-2004 (Team Member)
- Non-coking coal to coking coal- Industrial Project (Team Member)
Other Professional Course /Workshop
- March 2012: Participated in the CEP courses on Advanced Analytical Techniques conducted by IIT Bombay during March 26-29, 2012.
- December 2011: Participated in a DST sponsored SERC School on Clean Coal Technologies organized at IIT Bombay in joint collaboration with Washington University in St. Louis.
- July 2005- June 2006: One year course work on M.E. Plastic at UDCT (now ICT) Mumbai, India.
List of Publications (Most Recent Ten)
- Ashutosh Namdeo, S.M. Mahajani, A.. Suresh, Palladium catalysed oxidation of glycerol—Effect of catalyst support, J. Mol. Catal. A Chem. 421 (2016) 45–56.
- C.S.Thatte, M.V.Rathnam, Ashutosh Namdeo, KiranRane, Transesterification: Heterogeneously catalyzed solvent free synthesis of some new 3,3,5-trimethyl cyclohexylanthranilic acid esters, Chem. Pap. 71 (2017) 981.
- Ashutosh Namdeo, S.M. Mahajani, A.. Suresh, Pd Catalyzed Oxidation of Glycerol: Effect of Different Supports, in: AIChEAnnu. Meet. Conf. Proceeding, San Francisco, 2013.
- Ashutosh Namdeo, D. Manisaran, S.M. Mahajani, A.K. Suresh, A. Sarkar, Active Metal Surface Area: PULSE Chemisorption, TemeraturePrograme Technique and Cyclic Voltammetry, in: AIChEAnnu. Meet. Conf. Proceeding, San Francisco, 2013.
- Ashish P. Unnarkat, Ashutosh Namdeo, S.M. Mahajani, A.K. Suresh., Palladium Catalyzed Decomposition of Hydrogen Peroxide in Alkaline Medium, 7th Asia-Pacific Congress on Catalysis , Mumbai,2017
- Research Scholar Symposium 2012, IIT Bombay- Poster Presentation
- AIChE 2013, San Francisco, USA - Oral and poster presentation
- Research Scholar Symposium 2014, IIT Bombay- Oral presentation
Awards and Fellowships
- Early career research award-2017 by Science and Engineering Research Board, DST, Govt. of India
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2005
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2004