|Name||:||Dr. Bipul Das|
|Qualification||:||B.E (Chemical Engineering in AEC, Gauhati University) M.Tech (Chemical Engineering in IIT Guwahati), Ph.D. (Chemical Engg.)|
|Contact Details||:||(o) + 91- 0376-2371097 -Ext: 2462|
- Membrane Separation Processes (Microfiltration, Ultrafiltration and Nanofiltration)
- Extraction and Purification of value-added products from plant
- Treatment of industrial effluent
- Membrane technology: (Synthesis and application of Ceramic membranes)
- Fruit juice processing
- Engineering intervention for development of processes to produce value added products from natural resources
List of Publications (Most Recent Ten)
Total No. of Publications: 6
- J. Saikia, S. Sarmah, J. J.Bora, B. Das, R. L. Goswamee, Preparation and characterization of low cost flat ceramic membranes from easily available potters’ clay for dye separation, bull. mater. sci. Bull. Mater. Sci., 42:104 (2019), DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s12034-019-1767-7.
- B. Das, B. Chakrabarty, P. Barkakati, Preparation and Characterization of novel Ceramic Membranes for Micro-filtration Applications, Ceram. Int., 42 (2016), 14326 – 14333.
- B. Das, B. Chakrabarty, P. Barkakati, Separation of oil from oily wastewater using low cost ceramic membrane, Korean Journal of Chemical Engineering, 34(10) (2017), 2559 – 2569.
- B.K. Nandi, B. Das, R. Uppaluri, M. K. Purkait, Microfiltration of Mosambi Juice using Low Cost Ceramic Membrane, J. Food Eng., 95 (4) (2009), 597 – 605.
- B.K. Nandi, B. Das, R.Uppaluri, M. K. Purkait, Preparation and characterization of inexpensive submicron range inorganic microfiltration membranes, Membr. Water Treat., 1 (2) (2010), 121-137.
- B. K. Nandi, B. Das, R. Uppaluri, Clarification of Orange Juice using Ceramic Membrane and Evaluation of Fouling Mechanism, J. Food Process Eng., 35 (3) (2012), 403-423.
- Bipul Das, Runjun Chetia, Shabnam Azad, Tobiul Hussain Ahmed, Pranab Barkakati, “Thermal Analysis of Hazardous Styrene Polymerization Reaction”, CHEMCON, 27 - 30 December, 2015, IIT Guwahati, India.
- Bipul Das, Runjun Chetia, Spondon Phukan, Pranab Barkakati, “Thermal screening of di-tert-butyl peroxide in Toluene and Benzene”, MRSI, 18-21 February, 2016, CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat (Assam), India.