|Name||:||Dr Pranjal Gogoi|
|Qualification||:||M. Sc (Inorganic chemitry), Ph.D.(Organic chemistry)|
|Contact Details||:||Medicinal Chemistry Division, CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat-785006, Assam, INDIA|
- Carbon-carbon bond formation reaction
- Cascade reaction
- Non-steroidal Vitamin D analogues for cancer
- Pd-Catalyzed organic transformations
- Green chemistry
- Heterogeneous catalysis
- “Affordable Cancer therapeutics (ACT-0301)” CSIR, March 2012 - March 2017 (Network project of CSIR).
- “Organic Reactions in Generating Innovative and Natural Scaffolds (ORIGIN-CSC-0108)” CSIR, March 2012 - March 2017 (Network project of CSIR).
- “Inherently Safer Practices for Industrial Risk Reduction (INSPIRE- CSC0107)” CSIR, March 2012 - March 2017 (Network project of CSIR).
- “Tandem Suzuki cross-coupling reactions: Synthesis of fused heterocycles and carbocycles” DST project under Scheme for young Scientist.
- D. Konwar, P. Gogoi, D. K. Dutta "An improved process for the production of 4-Hydroxy-butan-2 one" Application No.: 1793/DEL/2004, Publication Date: 08/09/2006; patent No. 257326
- D. Konwar, P. Gogoi, R. N. Das, N. Borthakur "An improved method for the preparation of 16-Dehydropregenolone Acetate (16-DPA) from Pseudodiosgenin diacetate (PDA)" Application No.:1757/DEL/2004, Publication Date: 18/08/2006
- Mourino, S. Seoane, R. Perez, P. Gogoi "Análogos de vitamina D con interés farmacéutico"
List of Publications (Most Recent Ten)
Total No. of Publications: 31
- P. Gogoi, R. Sigüeiro, S. Eduardo and A. Mouriño* “An Expeditious Route to 1a,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D3 Analogs via Aqueous Tandem Palladium Catalyzed A-Ring Closure and Suzuki Coupling with C/D Unit”, Chem. Eur. J. 2010, 16, 1432–1435. (This article has been selected as "VIP" of Chemistry – A European Journal)
- P. Bezbaruah, P. Gogoi*, J. Gogoi, R. C. Boruah “KF/Al2O3/PEG-400: An efficient catalytic system for the Fiesselmann type synthesis of thiophene derivatives”, Synthesis, 2013, 1341.
- P. Sharma, G. Darabdhara, T. M. Reddy, A. Borah, P. Bezboruah, P. Gogoi*, N. Hussain, P. Sengupta, M. R. Das “Synthesis, characterization and catalytic application of Au NPs-reduced graphene oxide composites material: an eco-friendly approach” Catalysis Communications, 2013, 40, 139– 144.
- P. Gogoi*, P. Bezboruah, R. C Boruah “Ligand-free Suzuki-cross-coupling reactions: Application to beta-halo-alpha,beta-unsaturated aldehydes”, Eur. J. Org. Chem. 2013, 5032–5035.
- P. Gogoi*, P. Bezboruah, J. Gogoi, R. C Boruah “ipso-Hydroxylation of Arylboronic Acids and Boronate Esters by Using Sodium Chlorite as an Oxidant in Water”, Eur. J. Org. Chem. 2013, 7291–7294.
- J. Gogoi, P. Gogoi*, P. Bezbaruah and R. C Boruah* “Microwave-assisted Pd-catalyzed synthesis of fused steroidal and non-steroidal pyrimidines from beta-halo-alpha,beta-unsaturated aldehydes” Tetrahedron Lett., 2013, 54, 7136-7139.
- J. Gogoi, P. Gogoi* and R. C. Boruah* “One-pot Stereoselective Synthesis of (Z)-ß-Ketoenamides from beta-halo-alpha,beta-unsaturated aldehydes”, Eur. J. Org. Chem. 2014, 3483-3090
- L. Goswami, P. Gogoi*, J. Gogoi, A. Borah, M. R Das, and R. C. Boruah* “Phosphine-free Suzuki cross-coupling reaction: a mild and selective method for the carbon–carbon bond formation in aqueous tea extract”, Tetrahedron Lett., 2014, 55, 5539
- N. Hussain, P. Gogoi,* V. K. Azhaganand, M. V. Shelke and M. R. Das* “Green synthesis of stable Cu(0) nanoparticles onto reduced graphene oxide nanosheets: a reusable catalyst for the synthesis of symmetrical biaryls from arylboronic acids under base-free conditions”, Catal. Sci. Technol., 2015, 5, 1251-1260
- A. Borah, L. Goswami, K. Neog and P. Gogoi* “DMF-Dimethyl Acetal as Carbon Source for Alpha-Methylation of Ketones: A Hydrogenation-Hydrogenolysis Strategy of Enaminones”, J. Org. Chem. 2015, 80, 4722-4728
Awards and Fellowships
- NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST-Junior Research Fellow (CSIR-JRF, Top 20%)
- NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST-Senior Research Fellow
- GRADUATE APTITUDE TEST IN ENGINEERING (GATE)
- Award for “Most cited paper of the year 2005-2008” –published in Tetrahedron Letters 2006, 47, pages 79-82 by Elsevier (P) Ltd, Oxford, UK.
- Award for “Most cited paper of the year 2006-2009”–published in Tetrahedron Letters 2006, 47, pages 79-82 by Elsevier (P) Ltd, Oxford, UK.
- Best performing Junior Research Fellow (JRF) of the year 2005-2006 of North East Institute of Science and Technology, Jorhat (Formerly Regional Research Laboratory), Assam, India.
- Best Performing Senior Research Fellow (SRF) of the year 2006-2007 of North East Institute of Science and Technology, Jorhat (formerly Regional Research Laboratory), Assam, India.
- DST Start-up research Grant (Young Scientist) Project Proposal entitled “Tandem Suzuki cross-coupling reactions: Synthesis of fused heterocycles and carbocycles” has been awarded. (Registration No. CS-o87/2014).
- Certificate of award for completing Leadership Development Programme on leadership roles, competencies, application and personal mastery 2013 conferred by CSIR-HRD, Ghaziabad.