|Name||:||Ms. I.Ilika Zhimo|
|Qualification||:||B.Tech.(Bio-Technology),Masters in Intellectual Property Law|
|Contact Details||:||Mob: 9435514978|
- Intellectual Property Rights:Intensive IPR studies on Patents, Biodiversity Conservation,Traditional Knowledge protection, Plant Varieties Protection, Folklore, Geographical Indications, Trademarks, etc., IPRs of developing countries, Sensitization or awareness creation on IPR through popular articles, writings, etc.
- MLP-7000: Sensitization of IPR in NE Region through Training and Print media (as PI- ongoing)
- GAP-232: Council of Science & Technology for Rural-India (as Co-PI-ongoing)
- GPP-270: Intensive training programme on Science Communication (as Co-PI- completed)
- GPP- 283: Setting up of a Common Facility Centre (CFC) on Weaving and Textile Product manufacturing (as Co-PI- ongoing).
- GAP-214: TePP Outreach Centre at CSIR-NEIST (as a team member-ongoing)